NEW in 2021 the MEPC Presents Series
In light of the ongoing pandemic, the Michigan Energy Providers Conference will be offering short quarterly educational events in 2021 to discuss the key issues impacting the energy industry. The first one, titled MEPC Presents – How to Make Michigan Carbon Neutral by 2050, will be held in January. Stay tuned for information on additional “MEPC Presents” events throughout the year.
MEPC Supports the Empowerment Plan
A special thank you to all who contributed to the mission of the Empowerment Plan in 2020! Contributions received totaled $1,250. MEPC matched that amount bringing the total contribution to $2,500. We sincerely appreciate your generosity.
Thank you Heart of Michigan level contributors!
The Michigan Energy Providers Conference is a forum to educate individuals regarding energy issues, enable partnerships within the industry, and facilitate communication regarding energy policy in Michigan.
- Provide valued information on elements within the energy industry (electric and natural gas), particularly those with significant impact to energy stakeholders in Michigan.
- Obtain information on policy direction from significant energy stakeholders – including utilities, legislators, agency representatives, and interest groups.
- Provide opportunities for networking.
- Achieve participation by all segments of the energy industry.
- Provide time for participants to engage with friends and family.
Planning Committee Members
- Consumers Energy
- DTE Energy
- ITC Holdings Corp
- Michigan Electric Cooperative Association (MECA)
- Michigan Electric & Gas Association (MEGA)
- Michigan Municipal Electric Association (MMEA)
- SEMCO Energy Gas Company (SEMCO)