65th Annual MEPC Conference July 29-30, 2021
Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island
Creating Our Energy Future.
THE CONFERENCE IS SOLD OUT
The conference format has changed to the following:
Thursday, July 29 – Registration begins at 11:30 am, kick-off at 1:00 pm
Friday, July 30 – Session runs until 12:30 pm
Golf on the Jewel Course at 1:30 pm on Friday
Support the Empowerment Plan
Help us continue to support the mission of the Empowerment Plan!
Empowerment Plan is a Detroit based nonprofit organization focused on permanently elevating families from the generational cycle of homelessness. They hire single parents from local shelters and provide them with training and full-time employment as seamstresses so that they can earn a stable income, find secure housing, and regain their independence.
The Michigan Energy Providers Conference is a forum to educate individuals regarding energy issues, enable partnerships within the industry, and facilitate communication regarding energy policy in Michigan.
- Provide valued information on elements within the energy industry (electric and natural gas), particularly those with significant impact to energy stakeholders in Michigan.
- Obtain information on policy direction from significant energy stakeholders – including utilities, legislators, agency representatives, and interest groups.
- Provide opportunities for networking.
- Achieve participation by all segments of the energy industry.
- Provide time for participants to engage with friends and family.
Planning Committee Members
- Consumers Energy
- DTE Energy
- ITC Holdings Corp
- Michigan Electric Cooperative Association (MECA)
- Michigan Electric & Gas Association (MEGA)
- Michigan Municipal Electric Association (MMEA)
- SEMCO Energy Gas Company (SEMCO)