65th Annual MEPC Conference July 29-30, 2021
Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island
Creating Our Energy Future
Save the date for the 65th Annual Michigan Energy Providers Conference
as we discuss innovative ways to create our energy future in Michigan.
The conference format has changed to the following:
Thursday, July 29 – Kick-off at 1:00 pm
Friday, July 30 – Session runs until 12:00 pm
Golf on the Jewel Course at 1:00 pm on Friday
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION WILL OPEN SOON
Sponsorship information is Forthcoming
Support the Empowerment Plan
Help us continue to support the mission of the Empowerment Plan!
Empowerment Plan is a Detroit based nonprofit organization focused on permanently elevating families from the generational cycle of homelessness. They hire single parents from local shelters and provide them with training and full-time employment as seamstresses so that they can earn a stable income, find secure housing, and regain their independence.
The Michigan Energy Providers Conference is a forum to educate individuals regarding energy issues, enable partnerships within the industry, and facilitate communication regarding energy policy in Michigan.
- Provide valued information on elements within the energy industry (electric and natural gas), particularly those with significant impact to energy stakeholders in Michigan.
- Obtain information on policy direction from significant energy stakeholders – including utilities, legislators, agency representatives, and interest groups.
- Provide opportunities for networking.
- Achieve participation by all segments of the energy industry.
- Provide time for participants to engage with friends and family.
Planning Committee Members
- Consumers Energy
- DTE Energy
- ITC Holdings Corp
- Michigan Electric Cooperative Association (MECA)
- Michigan Electric & Gas Association (MEGA)
- Michigan Municipal Electric Association (MMEA)
- SEMCO Energy Gas Company (SEMCO)