Thank you to everyone who attended the LIVE event on July 30 and a very special thank you to the amazing Speakers for their participation.
We look forward to a time when we can gather together once again to engage in important industry discussions. We hope you’ll all mark your calendars not only for the 2020 online conference, but for the 2021 conference, scheduled for July 28-30, 2021 at The Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.
In the meantime, be well and stay safe.
MEPC Supports the Empowerment Plan
A special thank you to all who contributed to the mission of the Empowerment Plan! Contributions received totaled $1,250. MEPC matched that amount bringing the total contribution to $2,500. We sincerely appreciate your generosity.
Thank you Heart of Michigan level contributors!
The Michigan Energy Providers Conference is a forum to educate individuals regarding energy issues, enable partnerships within the industry, and facilitate communication regarding energy policy in Michigan.
- Provide valued information on elements within the energy industry (electric and natural gas), particularly those with significant impact to energy stakeholders in Michigan.
- Obtain information on policy direction from significant energy stakeholders – including utilities, legislators, agency representatives, and interest groups.
- Provide opportunities for networking.
- Achieve participation by all segments of the energy industry.
- Provide time for participants to engage with friends and family.
Planning Committee Members
- Consumers Energy
- DTE Energy
- ITC Holdings Corp
- Michigan Electric Cooperative Association (MECA)
- Michigan Electric & Gas Association (MEGA)
- Michigan Municipal Electric Association (MMEA)
- SEMCO Energy Gas Company (SEMCO)