66th Annual MEPC Conference July 27-29, 2022
Shanty Creek Resort, Bellaire, MI
The Michigan Energy Providers Conference is a forum to educate individuals regarding energy issues, enable partnerships within the industry, and facilitate communication regarding energy policy in Michigan.
- Provide valued information on elements within the energy industry (electric and natural gas), particularly those with significant impact to energy stakeholders in Michigan.
- Obtain information on policy direction from significant energy stakeholders – including utilities, legislators, agency representatives, and interest groups.
- Provide opportunities for networking.
- Achieve participation by all segments of the energy industry.
- Provide time for participants to engage with friends and family.
Planning Committee Members
- Consumers Energy
- DTE Energy
- ITC Holdings Corp
- Michigan Electric Cooperative Association (MECA)
- Michigan Electric & Gas Association (MEGA)
- Michigan Municipal Electric Association (MMEA)
- SEMCO Energy Gas Company (SEMCO)