Click here for a printable version of this information.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 Michigan Energy Providers Conference, July 28-29.
The following details will help you plan your trip.
ALL Activities will be held at Summit Village in the Lakeview Hotel and Conference Center which is one of four villages within the Shanty Creek footprint.
- We recommend that you enter ‘Shanty Creek Resorts – Summit Village’ in your GPS not just Shanty Creek.
The Antrim County Road Commission is currently working on repaving the roads throughout the Resort.
- Monday, July 25 – Friday, July 29
Shanty Creek Rd, closed between Troon South and Schoolcraft Rd.
When You Arrive at Shanty Creek (Lakeview Hotel and Conference Center, Summit Village)
Conference and Event Participation:
- Conference registration begins at 10:00 am on July 28th in the Summit Lobby located in the Lakeview Hotel and Conference Center.
- Once you register, conference attendees and registered guests will receive a badge which will serve as a “ticket” for the conference welcome luncheon and reception on Thursday, and breakfast on Friday.
- The conference will be held in Parlor CD on Thursday and Friday (located on the lower level of the Lakeview Hotel and Conference Center)
- Registration on Friday, July 29 will begin at 7:30 a.m. in the Promenade (Hallway just outside Parlor CD).
- The full agenda is available on the MEPC Website.
- Conference Attire: Business Casual.
- Check-in: 5:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm.
Check-in begins at 5:00 pm or as rooms become available thereafter. Individuals arriving early may be accommodated for an early check-in providing the confirmed room type is both clean and vacant at the time of arrival. If arriving early and your confirmed room is not available, the resort’s Bell Service will happily secure your luggage. Check out time is at 12:00 pm. If a meeting, event, or leisure activity will postpone departure past checkout time, the resort’s Bell Service can secure your luggage. Late departure arrangements may be possible. Please call the Front Desk on the day of check out for rates and availability. Guests may use the Fitness Center locker room to change clothes or freshen up.
Conference Provided Meals:
- The Welcome Luncheon (Buffet) will be held in Parlor AB (located in the lower level of the Lakeview Hotel and Conference Center) for conference attendees and registered guests.
- The reception will be held in the Bellaire Terrace and Ballroom (located in the lower level of the Lakeview Hotel and Conference Center). Appetizers and cocktails will be served. Be sure to check your name badge for two complimentary drink tickets!
- Breakfast (Buffet) will be held in Parlor AB (located in the lower level of the Lakeview Hotel and Conference Center) for conference attendees and registered guests.
Shanty Creek Dining:
- The Lakeview Restaurant is located inside the Lakeview Hotel Lobby and is currently open for breakfast 6am-10am and dinner 5pm-10pm.
- The CoffeeBAR is also located in the Lakeview Hotel Lobby and is open daily from 6am-5pm. They proudly serve Starbucks coffee and offer sandwiches and salads.
- River Bistro is located at Cedar River Village (Home of Schuss Mountain). They are open Wed-Thurs 7am-9pm, Fri-Sat 7am-10pm and Sun 7am-9pm.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to downtown Bellaire is available at the top of the hour between 6pm – 11pm. Shuttles depart from the Lakeview Hotel Conference Center.
- You can also ask any of the Hotel Staff members to order a shuttle for you during all other times.
Things to Do
- Visit the Location & Things to Do page on the MEPC website to find out what activities are available on-site.
- Downtown Bellaire offers premier shopping, a variety of dining experiences and many entertainment options.
- Click here for 102 Things to Do Around the Area!
Shanty Creek Resort Questions? Please check out their FAQ page.
Contact Suzy Westmoreland at 517-204-7548 or Kandie Gonzales at 517-719-7282.